Do you need a better way to plan and organize events? Do you need to collect participant information for an event? Or perhaps you need to limit the number of people who can signup for an event. No problem. Here’s how to use and enable event signups on your Teamup calendar.
How to use and enable event signup
Note: you will only be able to do this with Modify or Administrator level access.
- From your calendar, open the event.
- Select Options > Signup.
Now you can customize the signups for your event:
- Set a signup deadline. The default is 24 hours before the event.
- Set a maximum number. Or toggle off maximum number if you do not wish to limit participants.
- Choose who can view signups: All users or Users with modify permission.
See more details about event signups →
When to use and enable event signup
Limit signups to use a shared space or resource
- Enable event signups and set a maximum number.
- Prevent overbooking for a space with limited occupancy.
- Use on the Teamup mobile apps or in a browser.
Encourage signups for an online class or workshop
- Create an event page to promote the online event.
- Set a signup deadline (it will show on the event page).
- Share the event page on social media or to an email list.