Teamup has always offered the ability to export the signups for a single event, from the event editor. Once there are signups on an event, an export link appears above the signup list:
Teamup now includes the capability to export signups for all events. You can find this option in the calendar Settings. Since this feature is not frequently needed, it is a bit hidden.
Here is how to use it:
- Go to Settings > Export Events.
- In the Export Format, choose Comma Separated Values (.csv).
- Scroll to Advanced Options and click Show.
- Check the box to Export signups instead of events.
- Choose the calendars and date range as desired, then click Export.