Accessing your Teamup Calendar on a web browser is easy if you have your calendar link. All you have to do is copy and paste or type your unique calendar link into the browser’s address bar, and your calendar will open.
But what about those times when you can’t find your calendar link? It can be frustrating to dig through old emails, messages, and notes to find the link. Save yourself some frustration and bookmark your calendar link the browser you use most often, so it’s always there when you need it.
Note: if you use a shared or public computer, do not bookmark your calendar link. If you bookmark your calendar link on a shared or public computer, anyone who uses the computer will then be able to access your calendar. Instead, create a user account and add your calendar links to the calendar dashboard; that way, you can access all your calendar links in one place (the dashboard) with one simple login, but no one else can access them.
Another security note: if you are the calendar administrator, it’s a good idea to create a unique calendar link with full modify access to use as your primary, daily-use calendar link. Save the administrator link for times when you need to access the calendar settings.
Bookmark your calendar link in your browser
For most browsers and computers, pressing Control + D (Windows, Linux) or Command + D will create a bookmark for the currently open page or tab.
Option 2: Click on Google Chrome’s menu button, select Bookmarks and then Bookmark this page.
Option 1: Click on the star icon next to the search field at the right top of the browser window.
Option 2: Alternatively, you can click on the three dots icon and select Bookmark this page.
For Internet Explorer:
Click on the Star Icon at the top of the browser window. This opens the Favorites drop-down menu.
- Click on the triangle at the right side of the Add to Favorites tab at the top of the menu.
- Click Add to Favorites if you want the link to appear only in a folder.
- Click Add to Favorites bar if you want the link to appear each time you access the Favorites menu.
- Click the Bookmarks tab from the top menu bar.
- Click on Add Bookmark.
- Choose the folder you want to save the bookmark in and name the bookmark.
- Click Add to save the bookmarked link.
- Access Your Teamup Calendar on Any Computer
- Calendar Shortcuts on Your Desktop
- Access to Teamup on Mobile Devices