You can embed a calendar on a website to make it easy for others to view. There are lots of great uses for an embedded calendar.
Here are several examples from Teamup users:
- let viewers see a tv or program schedule.
- let fans see your scheduled shows.
- share a schedule with members of your organization.
- share events related to a hobby or special interest.
- use as a community calendar.
- show availability of meeting rooms.
Embed a Calendar Using iframe
Here’s an example of an embedded calendar using iframe:
Using iframe code makes it simple to embed a calendar on almost any website. Typically it is best to embed a read-only version of your calendar into your public website, unless you want your users to be able to add or modify events.
To embed a Teamup calendar on your website, follow these instructions.
Embed a Calendar Using a WordPress Plugin
If you use WordPress, there’s a quick way to embed a Teamup calendar on your website: the Teamup Plugin for WordPress sites.
This plugin makes it easy to insert a Teamup Calendar into a WordPress site. It is currently in beta and we’d appreciate your feedback if you use the plugin.
To install and start using the plugin, follow these steps.