Ready to add more sub-calendars to your Teamup master calendar? Here are simple instructions for how to create new sub-calendars. Note: you’ll need to access your calendar in a browser, with administrator level access, to open the settings.
How to create new sub-calendars
- From the blue menu icon in the top right of your calendar, select Settings.
- Select Calendars from the blue sidebar in Settings.
- Click the New button in the top right to add a new calendar (or to add an iCalendar feed).
- Customize the color, name, and other facets of the new sub-calendar.
You can always edit an existing sub-calendar: select the Pencil icon to the right of the sub-calendar list.
When to add new sub-calendars
To open and manage a new project
- You can create a folder to hold all sub-calendars related to the project.
- Assign project goals and tasks to team members.
- Keep an eye on project milestones and zoom in on daily details.
To manage a new resource or tool
- Add a new sub-calendar for any new resource, tool, or equipment.
- Easily schedule the use of the resource with add-only booking.
- Prevent double-booking with sub-calendar settings.
To limit scheduled use of a shared space
- Add one sub-calendar for each “open slot” (allowed person per time period).
- Helpful when working with limited occupancy or other restrictions on a space.
- Block out unavailable time for maintenance or cleaning.