Teamup Calendar is an online calendar which is accessed via a web browser or on a mobile device.
That means that no matter what type of computer you are using–laptop or desktop, Windows or Mac or Linux–you can access your Teamup Calendar on your computer. All you need is an up-to-date web browser or one of Teamup’s mobile apps.
Go to your Teamup dashboard
To open your calendar in the browser on a computer, log in to see your Teamup dashboard.
- Go to the login page for Teamup users.
- Login with the email address and password for your Teamup user account.
- If you do not have a Teamup user account yet, create one for free.
- You will see your calendar dashboard.
- Your dashboard contains all the calendars linked to your Teamup user account.
- Find your calendar and click to open it.
- If you do not see your calendar on your dashboard, you can add it. Follow the steps below to add the calendar to your dashboard for easy access, anytime.
Get your Teamup calendar link
If your calendar is not on your dashboard, that means it is not yet associated with your Teamup user account. No problem. We can add it to your dashboard, and then you can easily find it whenever you need it.
First, you need your calendar link.
- Ask: If someone else created the calendar and shared it with you via shareable link, you have a unique calendar link to use for accessing the calendar. If you cannot find your calendar link, get in touch with the person who shared the calendar with you, and ask for a new calendar link.
- Email: If you created a Teamup Calendar before September 2020, you may have an administrator calendar link. You would have received an email with the calendar’s administrator link in it. On your computer, search your email inbox for an email with the subject line of “[Teamup Support] Your new calendar.” Open the email and click on the administrator link inside. Your calendar will open in your browser. Bookmark the link to access your calendar anytime on your computer.
- Mobile App: If you are using your calendar on the Teamup mobile app, tap the menu to open the sidebar; then tap the small calendar icon to see your calendar dashboard in your app (from the left side panel). Click the three dots next to your calendar listing. Copy the link and send it to your computer, via messaging, shared notes, or email, for example. See here for an article demonstrating the dashboard in the Android app and here in the iOS app. Then click on the link from your computer to open your calendar in a browser.
Add the calendar to your dashboard
- Once you have the link, make sure you are logged into your Teamup user account, as mentioned above.
- Then open the calendar by pasting the shareable link into your browser.
- Click the green arrow in the top right to add the calendar to your dashboard.
Now you can log in to your Teamup user account on any browser, and your calendar will be on your dashboard. Be sure to log out of your Teamup user account if using a shared or public computer.
Access your Teamup Calendar on mobile devices
You can also access your Teamup Calendar on mobile devices, either by using a mobile browser or our iOS app or Android app.
On a mobile browser
To open your Teamup Calendar on a mobile browser on an iOS device or an Android device, open a mobile browser on your device. Then follow the instructions above to login to your Teamup user account.
Alternately, use your shareable calendar link in a mobile browser. This could be a link in an email or a text messaging app on your device. Click on that calendar URL and open it using your mobile browser. Alternately, you can type the calendar link directly into the address bar of your mobile browser (which could be Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge or another mobile browser).
To use the Teamup mobile apps, download the app for iOS or for Android. Open the app, and log in to your Teamup user account. Then choose the calendar you wish to open from your calendar dashboard. Note that when you are logged into your user account, your calendar dashboard stays synced between browser and mobile device. So if you add a calendar to your dashboard in the browser, then log in on the Teamup mobile app, the calendar will automatically appear on your mobile app’s dashboard. See more about using the mobile apps here.