You may need to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it. Here are the scenarios when you need a new password, and how to get a password reset.
When you submit a request on the user login page to reset your password, you will receive an email message containing a reset link if you have a Teamup user account. If you are told that no user account was found with your email address, here are the possible reasons and the respective solutions for each case:
- You haven’t created a Teamup user account yet, even though you have created or have been the administrator for one or more existing Teamup Calendars. Here’s what to do.
- You used a different email address when you created your Teamup user account. Here’s what to do.
- You expect to login to access your calendars. Here’s what to do.
- You can’t find your calendar link for the calendar you created. Here’s what to do.
- You have been shared a calendar link that requires a password and you don’t remember your password. Here’s what to do.
If you haven’t created a Teamup user account
Since Teamup user accounts are a new service, only available recently, there’s a good chance that you haven’t created a user account.
You might have landed on the Login page unintentionally. If you click the avatar icon in the top right of your calendar, you are automatically redirected to the login page if you are not logged in or do not yet have a user account. You might have gotten to the login page, remembered the email address you used to create your calendar but not remembered any password; therefore, you clicked the password reset link.
If that’s the case, here’s all you need to do:
- Click your browser’s back button to return to your calendar and continue to use your calendar as usual without login.
Remember all you need to access your Teamup Calendar is a calendar link. You do not need to login to use your calendar.
You may be interested in having a new Teamup user account. It is an optional service which offers the following additional benefits:
- You can keep all your calendar links in a dashboard, so you don’t need to bookmark them one by one.
- You can set up and manage event reminders, so you don’t miss any important upcoming events.
If you used a different email address
If you used a different email address when you created your Teamup user account:
- Please check the email account you used to create the Teamup user account. You would have received a welcome message from Teamup right after you have created your user account.
Once you login to your Teamup user account, you can add additional email addresses, if desired. From your User Account go to Profile. Scroll to the Email section and click the blue Add Email link.
If you expect to login to your calendar
It is understandable if you expected teamup.com/login to be the starting place to access your Teamup Calendar. However, Teamup works differently and no user account nor login is needed to access a Teamup Calendar. A calendar link is all that is needed and the calendar administrator manages all calendar links for that calendar.
- To open your calendar, copy and paste (or type) your calendar link into any web browser. If you don’t have a link, ask your calendar administrator to send you one.
If you can’t find your calendar link
If you can’t find the administrator link for the calendar you created or are now the administrator for, here’s what to do:
- Retrieve your lost calendar administrator link as described here.
If password protection was enabled for your administrator link, first retrieve the administrator link. Then open the link to access your calendar; when prompted for your password, enter it to access your calendar. If you have forgotten your calendar password, you can request to reset your calendar password from the calendar access page.
If your calendar link is password protected
- Contact your calendar administrator who can reset the password for you in the calendar settings.
Once your calendar administrator has reset your password, open the link to access your calendar. You will need to enter your new password and you’ll be able to access your calendar.
If none of these solutions resolve your issue, please contact email@example.com.