If you go to our page How Teamup Is Different, you see the picture below.
Sub-calendars are individual calendars that are contained within your master calendar. You can create multiple sub-calendars, and organize them in folders. In the picture above, Area #1, on the left, shows a list of the color-coded sub-calendars. You can delete, modify, deactivate, and share sub-calendars, as you wish. Your master calendar, which gives you access to Settings and allows you to create new sub-calendars, needs to contain at least one sub-calendar. The rest is up to you.
There are no direct links between master calendars, although you can use inbound iCalendar feeds to view calendar data from another master calendar or consolidate events from multiple master calendars for read-only access. Enterprise customers with multiple master calendars may benefit from consolidated billing while allowing each master calendar to be administered by the respective group independently.
- Access to your master calendar: The Calendar Administrator Link Explained
- Organize Your Life and Work with Color-Coded Sub-Calendars
- Using Folders for Sub-Calendars
- How to Share Only Selected Sub-Calendars
- Bulk Creation of Sub-Calendars and Links
- Create a Default Sub-Calendar View