Update, March 2019: We’ve added lots of features and made significant improvements and updates since this announcement. Read the latest on our blog, check our monthly updates, or create your own free calendar to find out what Teamup can do for you!
Have you been using Teamup’s unique feature of assigning one event to multiple calendars? If so, you may have noticed that these events are now displayed in stripes with the colors of the assigned calendars.
The new way of visualization offers some practical benefits, such as
- eliminating the duplication of event entries
- showing clearly which calendars are assigned to the event
- making better space allocation when hourly events are stacked horizontally
- displaying more title text in the day, multi-day and week views
- allowing more events to be displayed vertically in the multi-week, month, and year views
Enjoy the new look of your calendar. Please drop us a note in firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback – we appreciate it!