Update, March 2019: We’ve added lots of features and made significant improvements and updates since this announcement. Read the latest on our blog, check our monthly updates, or create your own free calendar to find out what Teamup can do for you!
(October 2016) We have just made the beta release of this exciting new feature: The ability to subscribe to iCalendar (.ics) feeds of other calendars and display them on your Teamup Calendar. This means you can now sync calendar data from external calendars or other Teamup Calendars.
It does require the administrator rights to your Teamup Calendar in order to add any iCalendar feeds. Here are some examples of when this feature is useful:
- Connect holiday calendars to your Teamup Calendar.
- See all team member’s calendars as sub-calendars in Teamup without forcing everyone to update on Teamup directly.
- Allow users to continue to use Google Calendar and other calendars as their personal calendars and share them with the group on Teamup.
- Bring multiple event calendars maintained in Google Calendar and elsewhere onto one single shared Teamup Calendar.
- Get a consolidated view of availability calendars of individual group members that live in multiple isolated clouds.
- Minimize the changes needed for your organization to start benefiting from the simplicity and efficiency Teamup offers.
Learn how to use the inbound iCalendar feeds.
We look forward to your feedback!